Terry McAuliffe is a strong candidate and will be a great Governor of Virginia. Here are some of the reasons why I like him:
- He is the most enthusiastic and energetic person in the Universe. His wife Dorothy says “he barely sleeps.” I believe this.
- He is a leader who knows how to manage businesses, organizations, and people and can get things done.
- He has and will create jobs and focus on common sense fiscal responsibility.
- He listens to Virginians. Especially over the last four years, he has travelled around Virginia and listened to our concerns. He can represent all Virginians as Governor.
- He supports equality of opportunity for all Virginians.
- He is a moderate/progressive Democrat in the mold of Mark Warner and Tim Kaine and will fight for our economic, education, transportation, and other concerns.
- He is committed to electing Democrats statewide, in the House of Delegates, and in local offices in 2013. I am tired of being embarrassed by our state government. It’s time for a change in the House as well as the Governor’s office.
- He can work with President Obama and supports his policies that will help Virginians.
- He has broad support from Virginia Democrats, including outgoing Party Chair Brian Moran.
- He can beat Ken Cucinelli. The elevation of the Attorney General to the governorship would be an extraordinary step backward for Virginians. Terry can keep Virginia moving Forward!
VA DNC Member
I was proud to represent Virginia on the Democratic National Committee for 12 years. I am in DC now, but still active in voter protection and Democratic Party rules. More about me, click here.