1. No throwing stuff.
2. Effigies okay, but no burning, hanging, or other violence perpetrated upon effigies.
3. For that matter, no burning, hanging or other violence – real or simulated.
4. Enough with the Hitler.
5. No one is advocating communism.
6. Stop interrupting. And quit shouting.
7. No guns – real or fake – around elected public officials.
8. Prayer is fine, but praying for people to die is in bad taste. As is writing bible verse references in your eye black when you are playing football for a state supported school.
9. If you have to wear a mask to do it (whether you are a Klansman, anarchist or bank-robber), you shouldn’t be doing it.
10. Your rule here: _________________________________
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- Wallowing in Watergate. Thankful the system worked. Hope it works again. Because @dick_nixon is a friggin saint… https://t.co/u2ENRJoUB7
about 2 hours ago
- Editorial: Clear up the confusion before certifying 28th District votes https://t.co/8t7VoLIXR9 via @rtdnews Even the RTD sees the problem
about 1 day ago
- Fighting Cline for 6th District nod, Dunbar impresses area GOP https://t.co/tC92dmgPNy via @newsvirginian #Winnable
about 3 days ago