1. No throwing stuff.
2. Effigies okay, but no burning, hanging, or other violence perpetrated upon effigies.
3. For that matter, no burning, hanging or other violence – real or simulated.
4. Enough with the Hitler.
5. No one is advocating communism.
6. Stop interrupting. And quit shouting.
7. No guns – real or fake – around elected public officials.
8. Prayer is fine, but praying for people to die is in bad taste. As is writing bible verse references in your eye black when you are playing football for a state supported school.
9. If you have to wear a mask to do it (whether you are a Klansman, anarchist or bank-robber), you shouldn’t be doing it.
10. Your rule here: _________________________________
VA DNC Member
I was proud to represent Virginia on the Democratic National Committee for 12 years. I am in DC now, but still active in voter protection and Democratic Party rules. More about me, click here.
- An interview with Vince Leggett, the founder and president of the Blacks of the Chesapeake Foundation about the his… https://t.co/ihYFA4A6k5
about 3 hours ago
- Me too https://t.co/XAZDij1OZj
about 19 hours ago
- GW Hatchet article on our new Foggy Bottom History Project! https://t.co/8lpxf3e2mL
about 1 day ago