Organizing for America-Virginia will hold four joint regional grassroots trainings with the Democratic Party of Virginia. Here is the schedule: March 19- Charlottesville; March 20- Blacksburg; March 26- Richmond; March 27- Northern VA; April 2- Hampton Roads. More details will be forthcoming (very soon, I hope). Other OFA Updates:
- OFA-VA is organizing around the Federal budget debate. Did you know that the Republican budget could cost 19,500 Virginia jobs? Stand for Virginia jobs by signing and helping us to circulate the online petition here. Learn more about the President’s budget priorities here. Do you know people who would be affected by cuts in the Republican budget? If you would like to help out with budget advocacy, please contact OFA State Director, Brandyn Keating at KeatingB@dnc.org.
- Check out West Wing Week for an update on the activity at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
- OFA-VA is celebrating education month and women’s history month. Help highlight teachers and amazing Democratic women of Virginia by emailing Brandyn their stories and getting them engaged in grassroots activism!
- OFA-VA continues to organize small businesses and recruit summer organizers. If you know of a small business owner who would like to help promote the President’s message or would like to get involved, sign-up here.
- To learn more about the OFA-VA summer organizer program, click here.
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- Neither does Virginia. ☹️ https://t.co/8fBf4uTcVK
about 19 hours ago
- Odd. @mail.ru email addresses are a bit of a giveaway. https://t.co/OragvaSPfV
about 2 days ago
- Allegations of bias leveled by 5 of 8 candidates in 6th District GOP race https://t.co/PL9ySOHWVU via @newsadvance #losers
about 2 days ago