If you haven’t voted yet, tomorrow, Tuesday, November 6, 2012, between 6 am and 7 pm is your last chance!
- You can find your polling location by going to gottavote.com or vote.barackobama.com, or call our voter protection hotline: 1-855-VOTE-213 (1-855-868-3213).
- The hotline handles all voting-related issues. You e can call to check their registration status, find their polling place, request rides to the polls, get answers to questions involving IDs, or pose any other election-related question.
- Recall that Virginia has new voter identification requirements this year. Voters just need ONE form of ID. Acceptable IDs include:
- VA driver’s license
- VA voter registration card
- Student ID from any community or four-year college or university located in Virginia
- Cell phone bill or other utility bill with your current address
- Electric bill, water bill, cable bill, or other utility bill with your current address
- Bank statement with your current address
- Paycheck or government check with your current address
- U.S. Passport
Call us if you have any questions.
PS – I am so ready for tomorrow to get here so we can win this for President Obama, Senate candidate Tim Kaine, and our congressional candidates!
VA DNC Member
I was proud to represent Virginia on the Democratic National Committee for 12 years. I am in DC now, but still active in voter protection and Democratic Party rules. More about me, click here.