Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/demrul5/public_html/wp-content/themes/rttheme17/content_generator.php on line 123
- If the details of the final bill are good enough for President Obama, they should be good enough for his supporters.
- A victory for the President on health care is a victory for the Democratic Party (as well as for the American people); it is not in the interest of any Democratic members of Congress to help defeat the President’s agenda.
- Republicans will not benefit from their all out efforts to oppose anything the President supports; “no” is not a constructive approach to governing.
- Everyone has been “debating” this for months – it’s time to pass the bill.
- See the OFA site for details, including a transcript of today’s OFA call (to be posted later).
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- Thanks Iowa for an extraordinary effort- #DNCRBC conditionally approves Iowa DSP, including satellite locations (all in person). @FHQ
about 31 mins ago
- Thank you! https://t.co/4fXTsBvDbx
about 17 hours ago
- This is a pretty good source suggesting that the Gov will sign the NY party-registration bill https://t.co/wr8JOfPaQp
about 21 hours ago