- If the details of the final bill are good enough for President Obama, they should be good enough for his supporters.
- A victory for the President on health care is a victory for the Democratic Party (as well as for the American people); it is not in the interest of any Democratic members of Congress to help defeat the President’s agenda.
- Republicans will not benefit from their all out efforts to oppose anything the President supports; “no” is not a constructive approach to governing.
- Everyone has been “debating” this for months – it’s time to pass the bill.
- See the OFA site for details, including a transcript of today’s OFA call (to be posted later).
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- Join me in supporting Virginia Democratic Women's Caucus via @actblue https://t.co/gDlEKZOD6k
about 16 hours ago
- With Virginia's 2018 election in the books, lawmakers debate possible changes for next year https://t.co/eASv3Oeey5 via @rtdnews .@DPVAVOTE
about 17 hours ago
- Virginia Could Be The State To Give Women Equal Rights Nationwide https://t.co/3tObKBdD2E @vademocrats will consid… https://t.co/Yyh353eVy6
about 2 days ago