The DNC’s Unity Reform Commission with hold its fourth public meeting on Wednesday, October 18, at 1 P.M, Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109. The meeting is open to the public and you can RSVP here. You can also go to the DNC Unity Reform Commission site for more information about prior meetings, including videos of the meetings. See my prior posts and I will be tweeting @demrulz.
The full Democratic National Committee and its caucus and councils and Association of State Democratic Chairs are also meeting. See schedule and DNC news release below.
DNC, ASDC, Unity Reform Commission to Meet in Las Vegas October 18-21
DNC Members to Volunteer to Assist Those Recovering from the Las Vegas Shooting
Hon. Eric H. Holder Jr. & NV Democratic Congressional Members to Deliver Remarks
Las Vegas – Next week, members of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) from across the country will gather for the DNC’s Fall Meeting in Las Vegas, where the party will elect caucus and council leaders and will focus on organizing and winning in every single ZIP code across the country. DNC members will offer volunteer services to those recovering from last week’s deadly mass shooting.
On Wednesday, October 18, the DNC’s Unity Reform Commission will hold its fourth meeting and the Association of State Democratic Chairs will hold their regular business meeting. Both meetings will be open to the general public.
The DNC meeting will begin on Thursday, October 19 and will conclude on Saturday, October 21. Over the course of three days, DNC members will participate in caucus, council, and committee meetings as well as training sessions. There will be one general session meeting to discuss party business on Saturday, October 21 from 10:30 AM PT- 1:30 PM PT that is open to the general public.
• At Wednesday’s ASDC meeting, DNC CTO Raffi Krikorian will brief members on the party’s technological upgrades and provide an update on available tech tools for all 57 state parties.
• Throughout the week, DNC members will offer volunteer services to those recovering from last week’s deadly mass shooting.
• At Saturday’s general session, the Honorable Eric H. Holder, Jr., the 82nd Attorney General of the United States under President Barack Obama and current chair of the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, will deliver keynote remarks.
• Other speakers throughout the week include U.S. Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, Congresswoman Dina Titus, Congressman Ruben Kihuen, and Congresswoman Jacky Rosen.
The DNC meeting general session will be open to the press and the public. Members of the public wishing to RSVP to the Unity Reform Commission meeting can visit THIS PAGE.
Members of the public wishing to RSVP to the DNC meeting can visit THIS PAGE. Meetings will be at: Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, NV. DNC 2017 Fall Meeting Schedule (257.2 KiB, 135 hits)
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- And it’s not both sides https://t.co/C7hJrgbUWJ
about 1 day ago
- I remember Richmond Bishop Sullivan leading vigils against the death penalty in the 1980s - this is long over due -… https://t.co/asqkMpLLPB
about 2 days ago
- Virginia Senate passes bill to move all municipal elections from May to November https://t.co/GprJYQqYPo via @roanoketimes @DPVAvote
about 4 days ago