I have gotten behind with this site – not due to an enthusiasm deficit, but rather a work surplus. Better than the alternative, but no excuse. Tuesday is a critical election day. Virginia can reelect our four threatened Democratic incumbents and continue the Change – a process which we knew would never be easy, but still offers hope and opportunity and is so much better than the alternative. So please support Congressmen Periello, Nye, Boucher, Connolly and the other Virginia Democratic candidates:
1. Vote – early if you can, but otherwise on Tuesday. To find your voting place, check here.
2. Give – Democrats need money to counter the influx of GOP/Tea Party/Secret money – check out Actblue/Va and give to one or more of your favorite House candidates.
3. Work – volunteer for your Democratic congressional candidate or local Democratic Committee – the cool new DPVA website even offers an opportunity to make calls from your own home. Check out the DPVA Action Center page.
I’ll be doing election day lawyer stuff (Promote and Protect the Vote) – to help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are aware of election day problems, you can call the DNC Voter Protection Hotline (1-800-311-VOTE (8683)).
Take it away Mr. President:
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- Wow - did Trump pick this date for his segregation tweet on purpose? https://t.co/yHsMockU23
about 11 hours ago
- Former Loudoun detective files multi-million lawsuit against Sheriff, board | https://t.co/LNgooMMCd4 https://t.co/KOvaUkAJb0 @dpvavote
about 13 hours ago
- Democrats go "all-in" with resources for Virginia gubernatorial race https://t.co/xQJP7w2lAm via @nbcnews @theDemocrats helping @vademocrats
about 1 day ago