If you haven’t voted yet, tomorrow, Tuesday, November 6, 2012, between 6 am and 7 pm is your last chance!
- You can find your polling location by going to gottavote.com or vote.barackobama.com, or call our voter protection hotline: 1-855-VOTE-213 (1-855-868-3213).
- The hotline handles all voting-related issues. You e can call to check their registration status, find their polling place, request rides to the polls, get answers to questions involving IDs, or pose any other election-related question.
- Recall that Virginia has new voter identification requirements this year. Voters just need ONE form of ID. Acceptable IDs include:
- VA driver’s license
- VA voter registration card
- Student ID from any community or four-year college or university located in Virginia
- Cell phone bill or other utility bill with your current address
- Electric bill, water bill, cable bill, or other utility bill with your current address
- Bank statement with your current address
- Paycheck or government check with your current address
- U.S. Passport
Call us if you have any questions.
PS – I am so ready for tomorrow to get here so we can win this for President Obama, Senate candidate Tim Kaine, and our congressional candidates!
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- This has always been one of my all-time favorite onion stories. https://t.co/svWMWcMsSm
about 14 hours ago
- I guess Reince had a reason to be a paranoiac. Clear that Mooch/Bannon are running the country now. https://t.co/Qb1jeoYLev
about 15 hours ago
- Irish American John McCain proves revenge is a dish best eaten cold https://t.co/DOmFxJVP8N
about 18 hours ago