- If the details of the final bill are good enough for President Obama, they should be good enough for his supporters.
- A victory for the President on health care is a victory for the Democratic Party (as well as for the American people); it is not in the interest of any Democratic members of Congress to help defeat the President’s agenda.
- Republicans will not benefit from their all out efforts to oppose anything the President supports; “no” is not a constructive approach to governing.
- Everyone has been “debating” this for months – it’s time to pass the bill.
- See the OFA site for details, including a transcript of today’s OFA call (to be posted later).
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- Wow - did Trump pick this date for his segregation tweet on purpose? https://t.co/yHsMockU23
about 11 hours ago
- Former Loudoun detective files multi-million lawsuit against Sheriff, board | https://t.co/LNgooMMCd4 https://t.co/KOvaUkAJb0 @dpvavote
about 14 hours ago
- Democrats go "all-in" with resources for Virginia gubernatorial race https://t.co/xQJP7w2lAm via @nbcnews @theDemocrats helping @vademocrats
about 2 days ago