And a good thing too – here is a release re its current needs:
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) is staffing up for many different roles across departments. Roles range from leading a department to support staff.
If you are interested and have experience in the following fields:
• Finance & Accounting
• Community Engagement
• Data management, engineering, visualization, and analytics
• Application and Systems Development
• IT/Systems Engineering
• Voter empowerment & protection
Please send your resume to Transition2017@dnc.org.
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
VA DNC Member
I am proud to represent Virginia as one of our five elected members of the Democratic National Committee. This site features my regular reports from the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia , occasional news and comment regarding Virginia politics, and useful links and references. More about me, click here.
- Right - seems like it would be a good idea if you want to improve healthcare https://t.co/Nkzm855fvR
about 13 hours ago
- Opinion | On Monument Avenue, Richmond will start recognizing its real history https://t.co/0X8MiQyqwh
about 2 days ago
- Analysis: Virginia districts drawn to help GOP https://t.co/jfoCaIPI4z via @newsadvance @dpvavote
about 2 days ago